We invite you to review our Sponsorship Opportunities for Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce. Choosing sponsorship is an incredible way promote your brand in a unique, impactful way.
Sponsorships are available through your Chamber membership and a la carte. The following are many of the opportunities the Chamber offers to promote your business, expand your network, and support the business community:
- Pillar of the Valley Gala - The Pillar of the Valley award honors those in our valley who have made extraordinary contributions
to the business, civic, social, educational, and cultural climate of Utah Valley.
- Valley Visioning - Valley Visioning’s goal is to engage residents and stakeholders in a process that establishes a community-supported vision for future growth in Utah County. Events and partners are part of the Visioning strategy.
- Chamber Champions Golf Classic - An annual event to connect businesses, build networks, and celebrate the beautiful community in which we live, work, and play.
- Executive Summit - An annual tradition, the Executive Summit is a one-day conference of rapid-fire presentations from industry leaders about what’s moving and shaking in Utah County. It’s a must-attend event for leaders in Utah County.
- Business & Education Partnership Awards - Educators from our three school districts (Nebo, Provo, Alpine) and member higher education institutions (Brigham Young University, Utah Valley University, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Mountainland Technology College) celebrate the business-education partnerships of the previous year. Learn how your business can support the current and future workforce!
- Other Sponsorship Opportunities -
- Valley Forums
- Women's Business Network Luncheons, Scholarships, & Small Business Grant
For information on how to sponsor Chamber events and initiatives, email email@example.com. Thank you for your support!