The Chamber is a group of member businesses working to build the communities we serve. We are established as a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Our governing body is the Board of Directors made up of volunteer business leaders from throughout Utah Valley.
The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce is a member-driven organization whose mission is to build relationships, advocate principle-based public policy, and promote business and community prosperity.
OUR CORE VALUES
- ACTION ORIENTATION - We influence Utah Valley business and community prosperity. We believe in creative solutions, calculated risk-taking, leading by example, and getting things done.
- COLLABORATION - We collaborate to form supportive teams, build strong relationships, and achieve shared goals.
- DEDICATION - We are loyal to our members and advocate Utah Valley business and community prosperity.
- DEPENDABILITY - We are trusted partners who consistently fulfill our commitments and deliver quality results.
- FLEXIBILITY - We adapt to change and create new opportunities for Utah Valley’s diverse industries, needs, and expectations.
- FUN - We create enjoyable, memorable experiences and celebrate our shared achievements.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE - We are helpful, friendly, and responsive.