About the Women's Business Network
The WBN’s mission is to empower professional women by promoting business connections, encouraging diverse personal and professional networks, and providing development opportunities. The WBN is where women and business connect!
All female Chamber members and their employees are eligible to participate in WBN activities as part of their Chamber membership; those interested in exploring Chamber membership are also welcomed to attend. For more information, contact the WBN at email@example.com or call Amandi at 801-851-2555 ext. 1.
Participating in the Women's Business Network
The WBN is a wonderful opportunity to network with professionals from around Utah Valley. Monthly luncheons and other events include relevant speakers and networking hosted in diverse locations throughout the valley. Luncheons cost $25 for members and $30 for non-members. The events typically occur on the third Thursday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Through the WBN, you will grow your professional network, learn best practices, and build lifetime friendships!
2018 Women's Business Network Scholarship
- Scholarship Amount – total of $1,500.00 divided into two dispersement amounts of $750.00 each; the first payment will be given in August 2018 to be applied to fall semester tuition and the second payment will be given in December to be applied to spring 2019 semester
- Application Due Date: April 30, 2018
- Notifications of winners will be sent out in June 2018
- Winners will need to be in attendance at the December 7, 2018 WBN fundraiser lunch
- Upon graduation, awardees will be expected to submit a graduation picture and short statement of the value of the WBN scholarship.
Please follow the steps listed below to fill out and submit the application:
Step 1 – Fill out the application (Click on application link below)
Step 2 – Copy it and save it as a Word document or scan it so you can save it as a PDF
Step 3 – Email the copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 – Any questions contact Sue at email@example.com
ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION, PLEASE EMAIL TO
EDU FOR APPROVAL.
Left to Right: Sue Stephenson- WBN Scholarship Coordinator, Deana Mugimu- BYU, Sandy Cook- UVU, Stephanie Briggs- BYU, Amy Magleby- WBN President
Congratulations to 2017's WBN Scholarship Recipients!