Utah Valley Chamber – Membership Fees
The Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce is proud to be able to offer some of the lowest Chamber fees compared with other Chambers of Commerce's. To ensure that the fees are appropriate for your organization, we carefully select the correct fees based on the type and size of your organization.
Please contact us for our current fee schedule. We are confident that your fees will more than pay for themselves each and every year that your company is a member of the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Please contact James McCloud at (801) 851-2561 for more information. Alternatively, you can email James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce!
- Member will operate its business in a manner that reflects positively on the Chamber. The Chamber reserves the right to review any member’s business operations and reserves the right to suspend or terminate membership at the Chamber's absolute discretion.
- Annual membership dues must be paid in full; partial payments cannot be accepted to qualify for membership.
- There are no seasonal memberships, nor pro-rated dues for businesses open for part of the year.
- Membership benefits begin on the date that full payment of dues is received, except for Partner Members who must first receive Board of Directors approval. The anniversary date is the first of the month following the Board meeting where the membership was reviewed or approved. Renewal for all others is the 1st of the month following their anniversary date.
- There are no trades for membership dues.
- A member may not receive member benefits if their dues are 60 days or more past due.