Utah Valley Chamber Upcoming Events
Regularly Scheduled Events
- New Member Orientation – This FREE luncheon begins at noon and is held the first Wednesday of March, June, September and December. This is an opportunity for new members to meet the chamber president and receive information on chamber committees and events.
- Friday Forum – This event is usually held every first Friday of the month. Location will vary. The Mix-and-Mingle, an opportunity to network with others, begins at 8:00 a.m. and the breakfast begins at 8:30am with a guest speaker following.
- Government Review Council – This council monitors pending legislation and issues of interest and concern to the business community. The council represents chamber membership with official Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce stands on legislative bills.
- Women's Business Network – Networking luncheons are held on the third Thursday at 11:30 a.m. Luncheons are held at various restaurants around Provo and Orem. New members are encouraged to join.
- Business After Hours – A networking event held from 5-7 p.m. A local restaurant and The Utah Valley Chamber co-sponsor and host this event. The location varies.
Other Utah Valley Chamber Events – Learn more about other common events put on by the Utah Valley Chamber of Commerce.